Here is an exercise for you. Choose which position seems closest to your own. Then try defending it. The list is arranged from strictest to most free.
I start with a reminder from the two strictest texts....
1 Cor 14:33b-35: As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
1 Tim 2:11-12: A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
1. Women must keep absolutely silent in church ministry. They are not permitted to pray or sing aloud in worship, nor are they permitted to teach or vocally participate in the learning process by asking or answering questions, etc.
2. Women's vocal participation in congregational worship must be limited to joining with others as the whole congregation sings, prays, recites scripture, etc; no vocalizations as individuals in prayer, song, etc.
3. Individual women may participate in worship by singing or praying in front of the congregation, so long as there is no teaching or leading involved.
4. Women may teach only other women.
5. Women may teach only other women and boys who are not yet men.
6. Women may teach both men and women, but they may not lead worship services.
7. Women may lead worship services, but they may not preach or hold a "ministry position" such as Minister of Music.
8. Women may lead worship services and teach, but they may not serve as deacons.
9. Women may serve as associate ministers or as deacons, but may not serve as pastors.
10. Women may serve as pastors, so long as they serve under a male authority at the next denominational level (e.g., a woman pastor under a male area minister).
11. There are no restrictions on women in ministry.
After identifying which view represents your own view, cite chapter and verse to support it.